Track cleaning and de-icing devices
For removing dirt and snow from tracks.
The manual standard device constitutes the basic module, which can be upgraded in modular construction. Possible upgrades are:
- Hoist motor in place of hand wheel
- De-icing facility with hand wheel
- De-icing facility with solenoid valve
- Control on device instead of on scraper control panel
Manual track cleaning device FRG-M
- Motorised drive (0.25 kW) for cleaning brushes
- Cleaning brush is lifted and lowered via spindle with hand wheel.
Automatic track cleaning device FRG-A
- Cleaning brush is lifted and lowered via spindle with hoist motor (0.25 kW)
- Stroke limiter through two proximity switches
- Control on device instead of scraper control panel
Manual de-icing device EM
- Basic device consists of a base plate with 10 litre de-icing agent supply tank
- Manual diaphragm valve for manual adjustment of de-icing agent administration
- Can be built onto chassis as a single device or as an additional device to track cleaning
Automatic de-icing device EA
- Dosage via solenoid valve
- Controls on device control panel or scraper control panel via temperature and humidity measurement.